IT Support/Hardware Specialist
Founded in 2002, JK Technology Solutions primarily focuses on help desk support and Managed Services for SMB all the way up Enterprise customers. The Lockport office supports consumers with “walk-in” service requests and help desk support for its commercial clients. Consumers bring in computers to be repaired and updated. Consists of backing up and reinstalling Windows and all applications, troubleshooting hardware issues and virus removal. Applicant should be comfortable dealing with customers on a one-on-one basis.
- Hardware shop is open Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, and Sat 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM, rotating schedule, 40-50 hrs/week
- Desktop and Laptop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10
- Some Linux
- Microsoft Office 2003-2019
- File sharing and user permissions
- Adobe Acrobat
- Norton, McAfee, AVG, Malware Bytes, ADW Cleaner, HitManPro
- Hardware Experience
- MAC/Apple/iPad and iPhone
- Replace laptop screens
- Experience with Help Desk Software Preferred
- SolarWinds N-Central, MSP Manager
- Ticketing Systems
- IT Document Management Platforms
- Full health insurance
- 401K after the 2nd year
- Familiarity with Group Policy.
- Vendor Hardware Support: Dell, HP, Aruba, Cisco, SonicWall, Ubiquiti.
- SolarWinds N-Central (N-Able), Autotask, IT Glue, and Roar.
Job type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year